Murrumbeena Main Drain Upgrade and Service Relocations
Project Overview: Installation of DN1800 Reinforced Concrete Pipe (RCP) drainage along residential parks and streets (including the crossing of Dandenong Highway) adjacent to Chadstone Shopping Centre, to increase capacity in the network.
Multiple sewer and water relocations for multiple water authorities (YVW and SEW)
- Installation of approximately 1.8km of DN1800 RCP stormwater up to 6m in depth through local streets, parklands and across arterial roads including;
- Princess Highway (weekend occupation)
- Waverley Road (weekend occupation)
- Local service relocation of deep sewers and watermains.
- Installing large pipes, circa 5 Tonnes, using 45-ton excavators fitted with lift management system
- Installation of large culverts (5 metres deep) adjacent, in between live 1.2m dia. drainage and private property