Suburban Rail Loop - Clayton Sewer Relocation DC1188
Client: Laing O’Rourke
Project Overview: Construction of 634m of DN225 sewer by micro tunnelling and construction of manholes as part of Suburban Rail Loop East Project.
- Long term traffic diversion of Clayton Road.
- Installation of protection barriers on Clayton Road.
- Construction of shaft.
- Micro tunnel pushrods in lengths of 100m sections.
- Pullback rods and insert steel sleeve.
- Construct concrete manholes every 100m.
- Backfill shaft with stabilised sand.
- Road reinstatement.
- Connection to the existing sewer system.
- Ground water management including sediment tank disposal.