UMA Site Establishment & Trunk Drainage
Client: Laing O’ Rouke (South East Programme Alliance)
Location: Mont Albert / Surrey Hills
Project Overview: Early work construction of the hardstand and piling pads for the Union and Mont Albert Stations Level Crossing Removal Project. In addition, scope included major trunk drainage renewal and connection of the live drainage system.
Multiple rail occupations with considerable high risk ground disturbance works within the rail corridor.
- 36no. precast pit install for trunk drainage.
- 500m of RCP drainage install 300-1500mm diameter.
- 7,000M3 stormwater detention tank installed.
- 20,000 tonnes of placed and compacted temporary hardstands and piling pads.
- W6 cutovers to live drainage system.
- 84m of new sewer renewal and build over manhole with live flow bypassed.
- Provision of built drainage system in progressive handovers to avail new infrastructure.
- Incorporating existing heritage protected brick pipe assets into new drainage system.
- Multiple excavation approaches to live HV rail asset.