Williamstown Watermain Relocation
Client: Westgate Tunnel Project (CPBJH-JV)
Project Overview: Installation of DN900 MCSL watermain on Williamstown Road beneath the Westgate Freeway. Multiple service crossings including gas, water, and sewer were undertaken, as part of the work.
- Relocation of DN900 MSCL watermain beneath West Gate Freeway Bridge along Williamstown Road.
- Level B service locating.
- Level A service locating via NDD.
- Excavation in greasyback clay and hard rock up to 150MPA
- Works along Freeway exit ramp along Williamstown Road during occupation weekends, which included;
- Challenging service crossings
- Critical hand-back deadlines achieved